- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1882 Built Presley Shipyard, Cleveland, OH for Republic Iron Co., Cleveland; to serve Lake Superior ore trade.
- 1884 Listed as Wooden Arch; recaulked 1884-85 & 1889.
- 1888 Homeport Marquette, MI.
- 1890, Apr Being towed, than struck by steamer CONTINENTAL 2 miles above Sault Ste. Marie ship canal; caught fire; loaded with 1962 tons ore for Ashtabula, OH.
- 1890, Sep 25 Raised; towed to dry dock in Cleveland, OH for major repairs.
- 1897 Repairs.
- 1898, Jul Aground Crab Island Shoal, St. Mary's River, Detour, MI while upbound with coal; towed to Duluth, MN for repairs.
- 1900 Owned Gilchrist Transportation Co., Vermillion, OH; homeport Fairport, OH.
- 1914 Owned Reid Wrecking Co., Port Huron, MI.
- 1916 Owned Juliet Graveraet Steamship Co., Cleveland, OH.
- Pre1917 2 masts.
- 1917, Aug 25 Foundered; sank; crew saved.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds’ Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 20:23:15