- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1856 Enrolled Toledo, OH.
- 1860 Owned King & Powers, Toledo.
- 1863 Owned Carrington & Casey, Toledo; repaired.
- 1864 Same owner, readmeasured 267 gross tons.
- 1870 Same owner; complete rebuild, Bailey's Shipyard, Toledo.
- 1879 Owned C.M. Jameson, Toledo.
- 1880, May Collided with schooner J. BENTLEY off Genesee River, Lake Ontario.
- 1884 Towed by steamer WM. COWIE in Toledo & Alpena, MI lumber trade.
- 1903 Owned Wm. Hulme, Sr., Charlevoix, MI.
- 1904 Rebuilt.
- 1908 Owned Wm. Matthews, C116548.
- 1912 Owned J.F. Sowards, Kingston, ONT.
- 1917 Owned Captain Desrosciers, Montreal, QUE.
- 1924 Abandoned.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 20:22:44
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio