- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1899 Owned H.B. Moran, Escanaba, MI.
- 1919 Rebuilt; made a tug, 127 gross / 86 net tons; one deck.
- 1930 Owned William L. Martin, Cheboygan, MI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 19:20:36
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio