- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1902, Jul 10 Launched, Buffalo, for bulk freight trade, coal, grain & iron ore.
- 1924, Dec 9 Burned to total loss at Grand Trunk Elevator, Port Huron, MI; hulk sold to Canadian interests.
- 1925 Owned James Playfair, Midland, ONT; rebuilt & renamed GLENBOGIE; readmeasured 366 x 44 x 26'; 3,205 gross/ 2,819 net tons.
- 1966 Owned Upper Lakes Shipping Ltd., Toronto, ONT; scrapped at Hamilton, ONT.
- William McNeil
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 19:58:35