- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1866 Owned Dancy & Delton, Goderich.
- 1866 Sold American; enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1867 Attempt made to sink her in Goderich Harbor by boring holes in hull; leak discovered before damage done.
- 1871 Owned Moore, Buffalo.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 19:58:09
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio