- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1872 Launched Thorold, ONT; registered Port Hope; second vessel on Lake Ontario with fore and aft compound engine.
- 1873 Owned Ewan and Co., Port Hope, ONT.
- 1874, Nov Ashore Amherst Island, Lake Ontario.
- 1875 Owned Huron and Ontario Transporatation Co.
- 1878, Spring Collision with tug SANDFORD DAVIS near Collingwood; ran Chicago, IL to Collingwood.
- 1881/82 Winter new firebox; overhauled at Wolvering Dry Dock, Owen Sound; owned Parry Sound Lumber Co.
- 1887 Ran Parry Sound to Buffalo, NY with lumber and coal.
- 1889 Owned Thompson and Co.; ran lumber trade Windsor, ONT and Upper Lakes.
- 1890 Towed barge HURON ALGOMA MILLS, lumber trade.
- 1891, Aug 21 Towed into Tobermory waterlogged.
- 1891, Sep 9 Waterlogged; repaired Detroit, MI.
- 1891, Oct Waterlogged Georgian Bay.
- 1893, Jan 13 Burned at her dock, Windsor, ONT; rebuilt as barge, 129.8 X 23.1 X 11.7', 386 gross tons; schooner rigged.
- 1899 Owned Crawford Tug and Towing Co., Wiarton.
- 1899, Jul Grounded Inside channel.
- 106 Owned Wicher's Mill Colpoy's Bay, deliberately sunk and became breakwall for logging mill pond.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Gerry Ouderkirk
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 19:19:14