- 10' 10"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1855, November 16 Loaded first cargo, for Chicago, Illinois
- 1858, March Sold to Exchange Bank, Lockport, New York, Lake Navigation
- 1859, November 15 Ashore South Manitou Island, Lake Michigan
- 1860 Owned J. Montgomery, Buffalo, New York
- 1860, November Ashore near Goderich, Ontario, Lake Huron, near North
- 1861 Repaired this summer at Campbell & Owen's yard in Detroit,
- Michigan; owned H.N. Strong
- 1865 277 gross tons
- 1866 Owned Coyne & Jackson, Detroit
- 1869 Reported lost or foundered outside Port Washington, Wisconsin,
- Lake Michigan
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio