- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1863 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1865, Apr 1 Owned Alexander Goulait, St. Clair.
- 1867 Same owner; enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1868 Enrolled Toledo, OH.
- 1870 Owned F.H. Flood, St. Clair.
- 1870, Nov 4 Damaged at Alcona, MI; repaired, St. Clair.
- 1871, Sep Sunk in collision with bark J.G. MASTEN in St. Clair River Rapids; raised & repaired.
- 1873, Apr Owned M.G. Sage et al, Toledo.
- 1876 Owned Fisher & Co., Vermillion, OH.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio