- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1846, May Launched, Bellevue, NY as ferry across Niagara River.
- 1846, Oct Owned Johnson, Geneva, NY; 2 new large boilers by Johnson.
- 1848, Jun Runs from Suspension Bridge to Horseshoe Falls with stops on Canadian shore.
- 1848, Jul Made 600 trips without an accdident.
- 1849 Enrolled Lewiston, NY District.
- 1851, Jan Sunk from weight of snow on decks in winter layup.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio