- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1855, Sep 8 Launched Port Dalhousie, ONT; intended for lake & ocean service.
- 1859, Jun 19 Cleared New Baltimore, MI for Cork, Ireland & Liverpool, ENG with barrel staves & oak lumber.
- 1859, Jul 18 Dismasted in storm below Quebec.
- 1860, Feb 21 Reported damaged while enroute to coast of Africa.
- 1860 Owned A. Farwell, Oshawa, ONT; described as schooner.
- 1863 Described as barkentine.
- 1865 304 gross tons.
- 1866 Out of registry on lakes.
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio