- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1872, Nov Launched; second double decked vessel on lakes; coarse freight for iron ore and coal trade.
- 1873, May 19 Enrolled Port Huron.
- 1874 Ran on Ward's Lake Superior Line, 11 round trips to Lake Superior.
- 1875, Apr 24 Owned John H. Bartow, et al, Buffalo, NY.
- 1879, Apr 29 Owned M.M. Drake et al, Buffalo.
- 1880, Mar 29 Chartered by Colton for Wabash Line.
- 1880, Nov 26 Ashore Turtle Island.
- 1880, Dec 25 Released.
- 1881, Sep Ashore Parisen Island 12 miles form Whitefish Point in heavy rain with 32,000 bushels wheat.
- 1882, Oct In Marquette, MI and Cleveland, OH ore trade.
- 1883, Mar 26 Owned John W. Moore, H.H. Brown et al, Cleveland; towed barge T.P. SHELDON.
- 1885, Mar New decks beams, hatches, stringers.
- 1885, May Towed schooner REINDEER, G.K. KING, and CHAMPION in Milwaukee and Chicago grain trade.
- 1885, Jul 23 Damaged in collision with schooner E.P. ROYCE off Skilligee Light.
- 1885, Aug 18 Wrecked, Lake Michigan.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriter
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 19:17:05