- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1898, Apr Launched, Superior, WI for iron ore trade.
- 1900, Jul 18 Sank at Sault Ste. Marie; raised & repaired.
- 1925 Rebuilt as self-unloader.
- 1929 Reconstructed by Interlake Engineering Works.
- 1930 Owned Pringle Barge Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1960 Owned Ogleby Norton, Cleveland.
- 1968 Scrapped, Humberstone, ONT.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 19:41:05
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio