- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890, April 14 Enrolled at Port Huron owned H.W. Sibley and Bearinger, East Saginaw, MI.
- 1891 Owned J.M.U. Thompson.
- 1892 Owned Charlotte Thompson of Duluth.
- 1895 Owned Walter H. Singer of Duluth.
- 1897 Owned White Line Towing Co. of Duluth.
- 1904 Burned at Duluth, MN, Lake Superior.
- 1905, September 14 Wreck rebuilt at Duluth.
- 1914 Abandoned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 11:31:03