- 50 or 50.2
- 28' 7" or 24.5'
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1905, Nov 28 MANILA towing steamer LAFAYETTE, both beached on Lake Superior.
- 1906, Sep 11 Drydocked Toledo, OH; main mast taken off.
- 1926 Rebuilt side tanks, Jacksonville, FL.
- 1930 Owned Pittsburg Steam Ship Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1956 Owned Pioneer Steamship Co.
- 1960 Owned River & Gulf Transfer Co., Madisonville, KY to coast.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Julius Wolff
- John O. Greenwood
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- C. Patrick Labadie
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 19:37:07
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio