- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1892, Jun 18 Launched Wyandotte, MI; Duluth & Lake Erie coal & grain trade.
- 1897, Nov Grounded off Erie, PA, Lake Erie; released with little damage.
- 1917, May Owned Boland & Cornelius; Lake Erie to Montreal, QUE coal trade.
- 1920 Renamed GUANOCO; taken to East Coast.
- 1921 Owned Philadelphia, PA.
- 1927 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 19:31:18
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio