- Sail Number Masts
- 61' 4"
- 16' 4"
- 7' 3"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 63 78/95
History and Notes
- 1855, Sep 27 Enrolled at Buffalo, NY.
- 1856, Jun 3 Owner John Wagley, Mackinac, MI.
- 1859, Aug 16 Owner Richard Cooper & David D. Lobdell of Mackinac, MI.
- 1860 Owner Whittaker, Buffalo, NY.
- 1861, Nov Ashore at Waugoschance Point, Straits of Mackinac with cargo of fish.
- 1862, Feb 14 Salvage efforts.
- 1868 Owned at Mackinac, MI 33.83 gross tons.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 11:30:53
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio