- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1868 Owned Huron, OH.
- 1871 Owned Wickham & Beaverstock, Huron; new deck.
- 1871, Oct 20 Capsized in gale, Lake Huron; vessel abandoned. Recovered near pier Chance Island, Georgian Bay by tug BROCKWAY Oct 24.
- 1872 Lengthened.
- 1874, Nov 11 leaking, went on bar outside Big Point Sable, Lake Michigan, 8 miles off shore; owned Captain O. B. Wood, Huron, OH.
- 1876 Owned Wickham & S., Huron.
- 1879 Owned Smith, et al, Huron.
- 1881 Owned J. B. Beverstock, et al, Huron.
- 1881, Apr 20 Owned Charles Roloff, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1883, Jul Ashore, South Manitou Island, towed to Milwaukee by tug WELCOME, went into Wolf & Davidson drydock.
- 1895-96, Winter Topside rebuilt, Milwaukee Drydock Co.
- 1896, May Ashore, North Manitou Island; owned Theodore Plathner.
- 1903, Sep 7 Foundered, Lake Michigan; owned Theodore Plathner, Milwaukee, WI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 19:16:43