- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1881 Built St. Catherines, ONT by Lewis Shickluna for Thomas & John Conlon, Welland, ONT.
- 1881, May 5 Registered.
- 1881, Jun 1 Hard aground 2 mi. above Cornwall on Crab Island, St. Lawrence River; 5' water in hold after breaking tow.
- 1888 Towed by propeller ERIN between Sault & Duluth with railroad ties.
- 1890 Listed as no centerboard.
- 1898 Large repairs.
- 1901 Owned Rathbun, Deseronto, ONT; broken up; register closed.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID