- Original Owner
- Darrow & Bristol
- Ownership Notes
- Enrolled Buffalo, NY
- 144' 8"
- 10' 6"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 369 64/95
- 20,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1853 Major repairs.
- 1854, Aug 23 Owned W. A. Fox & Co., Buffalo, NY; made passage Buffalo to Detroit within 24 hours; 300 tons freight in hold & two 30 ton locomotives on deck.
- 1856, Dec Stranded near New Buffalo, MI in storm; tug SALVOR got pump on her, not released til following spring.
- 1858 Large repairs.
- 1860 Owned C. & C Harrison, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1863 Owned William R. Hibbard, Milwaukee; made a bark, 364 tons.
- 1864 Owned J. M. Jones, Detroit, MI.
- 1864, Nov Aground & damaged on Colchester Reef.
- 1865, Oct 25 Stranded near Chicago, IL in gale; owned Whitaker & Co., Detroit.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID