- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 90,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1890, Mar 29 Owned D. Whitney, et al, Detroit, MI.
- 1894, Apr 14 Owned D. C. Whitney, Detroit.
- 1896, Nov 16 Ashore North Two River Point near Manitowoc, WI; towed to Milwaukee, repaired.
- 1901, Apr 20 Owned J. C. Gilchrist, Cleveland, OH.
- 1909, Jan 25 Owned Gilchrist Transportation Co., mentor Special District, OH.
- 1909 Laid up Milwaukee, WI.
- 1912, Dec 26 Owned Charles S. Neff, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1913, Apr 29 Owned F. M. Johnson, Danielson, CT.
- 1913 Rebuilt as barge, Maine lumber trade.
- 1915, Jul 22 Owned Albert N. Fletcher, et al, Kennebuckport, ME.
- 1915, Sep 4 Owned Victor A. Heath, Boston, MA.
- 1916, Mar 13 Owned Lansing Steamship Co., Keyport, NJ.
- 1916, Jun 1 Enrollment surrendered, New York, NY; "unfit for use."
- 1919 Rebuilt, unofficially named DEXTER ROOD.
- 1921 Sold Italian as LANSING.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- F.E. Hamilton
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- C. Patrick Labadie
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 19:11:47