- Sail Number Masts
- 53' 6"
- 15' 6"
- 5' 3"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1845-1858 Five enrollments Mackinac, Michigan
- 1848 June 17 Owned Thomas Chambers, Mackinac, Michigan
- 1858 July 23 Owned William C. Hurlbut, N.W. Kirtland & Charles Chambers
- 1862-1863 Two enrollments Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio