- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1875, May 30 Owned Ferdinand Albrecht, Manitowoc.
- 1876, Apr 6 Owned Peter Gateman et al, Manitowoc.
- 1876 Owned Wetterburg et al, Manitowoc.
- 1902 Owned Charles S. Carlson et al, Racine, WI.
- 1905, Oct 20 Ashore in storm near Manistee, MI; also noted as south of Muskegon, MI.
- 1912 Still on beach.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 19:07:07
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio