- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1883, Jul Collision with schooner ELBE at Milwaukee, WI piers.
- 1885 Owned Erie, PA.
- 1886, Nov Ashore near North Port, Lake Michigan; pulled off by CHAMPLAIN; later rescued disabled H.J. JEWITT.
- 1905 Major fire damage.
- 1906 Rebuilt as bulk freighter; 251 x 36 x 15.3', 1,448 gross tons.
- 1910, Oct 21 Burned off Rondeau, ONT, Lake Erie; owned James O'Conner.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John O. Greenwood
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 19:04:36
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio