- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Cylinders
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1882 Owned Port Clinton, OH.
- 1884 Owned McFall Brothers, Sandusky, OH.
- 1890 Owned John Lange, Perrysburg, OH.
- 1891 Rebuilt as passenger & freight Sidewheeler, Toledo, OH; 101.7 x 18 x 3.1, 98 gross tons, 2 decks; renamed C.B. WALLACE.
- 1897 Owned M.I. Wilcox, Toledo.
- 1897, Sep 25 Burned at dock, Toledo.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 19:03:51
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio