- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1891, Oct 29 Ashore, Manistique, MI, Lake Michigan.
- 1892, Apr 29 Released from rocks at Manistique.
- 1897, Nov 12 Ashore, Pentwater, MI, Lake Michigan.
- 1904 To salt water for East Coast coal trade.
- 1913, Dec 13 Stranded, broke up at Middleground, Vineyard Haven, MA.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 19:02:10
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio