- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1866 June 10 Enrolled at Detroit, Michigan
- 1866 June 18 Enrolled at Port Huron, Michigan
- 1867 June 18 Owned H.C. Schnoor, Swan Creek, Michigan
- 1869 March 17 Owned Theodore Meldrum, Swan Creek
- 1882 Owned at Sand Beach, Michigan
- 1884 Owned Charles Russell, Port Huron
- 1885 March 30 Documents surrendered, vessel sold foreign
- 1885 May 19 Registered at Sarnia, Ontario, in name of Nina Fagan,
- Sarnia; official number C80777
- 1907 Registry closed "out of existence"
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Canadian Registers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio