- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 50,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1885-86 Repaired; new deck & hatch combings; owned W.S. Mack et al, Cleveland, OH.
- 1886, Nov 18 Foundered, Lake Superior; owned J.S. Corrigan, Cleveland.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Julius Wolff
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Reddeman
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 18:52:33
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio