- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854 Owned J.F. Smith, Port Rowan, Ontario
- 1862 Repaired
- 1863 Owned Perry, Port Dover, Ontario
- 1864 Owned William Light, Port Burwell, Ontario
- 1865 Repaired
- 1866 Reported wrecked at Big Sodus, New York, Lake Ontario
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio