- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1889, May 4 First enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1894, Mar 29 Owned J.N. Tucker & J.A. Smith, Mt Clemens, MI.
- 1898, Nov Towed BUENA VISTA.
- pre1905 Burned Toledo, OH.
- 1905 Rebuilt Marine City, MI.
- 1915 Made a towing steamer.
- 1916, May 1 Readmeasured, Mt. Clemens; 99.18 gross/ 67 net tons.
- 1921, Oct 20 Owned Edward E. Trombley, Buffalo, NY.
- 1921, Nov 14 Owned Catherine J. Trombley, Buffalo.
- 1923, Mar 30 Owned Canal Transit Corporation, Buffalo.
- 1924, Feb 13 Owned E. Christopher Meyer, Buffalo.
- 1924, Jul 31 Foundered in harbor, Wilson, NY.
- 1925, Mar 7 Documents surrendered, "vessel lost".
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 18:46:33
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio