- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1908, Jul 18 Struck by ore freighter DUNNELM in gale at east pier, Cleveland, OH, Lake Erie.
- 1913 Hauled sand & gravel from Pelee Island, ONT to Detroit, MI.
- 1918 Wrecked, Belle River, ONT.
- 1919 Burned, Lake St. Clair.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 18:46:08
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio