- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1848, Aug 3 Owned Delano Dexter Calvin, Montreal, QUE.
- 1848, Sep 1 Owned Charles Eleazer Levey, Quebec City, QUE.
- 1848, Nov 13 Rebuilt Charles Donaldson, Kingston; 118.4 x 23.4 x 10.9', 55 old style tons.
- 1849, May To coast.
- 1850, Feb 9 Owned DeNova, London, UK.
- 1852 Stranded & Explosded near Isle of Man, UK, Atlantic Ocean.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio