- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1861, Aug 3 Enrolled Detroit, in service Detroit River, similar to CLARA.
- 1866 Owned Sayer and McLean, Wallacebough, ONT.
- 1871, Nov 12 Wrecked Lake Huron.
- 1879-80 Noted a SAM LEWIS ran Owen Sound to Wiarton. Lion's Head and Tobermory for James Anderson and Charles Duffy, Waubashere with WIARTON BELE; JANE MILLER in opposition. Earlier had run out of Morrisburg on St. Lawrence.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID