- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1892 Owned M.B. Case, et al, Norwalk, OH.
- 1898 Aground opposite St. Clair, MI; released by tug SWAIN.
- 1898 Renamed CASE.
- 1898 Owned J.D. Peterson, et al, Huron, OH.
- 1906, Aug 25 Leaking; beached Port Washington, WI.
- 1907, Oct 18 Collision; sank Detroit River near Amherstburg, ONT.
- 1907, Nov 22 In drydock for repairs.
- 1916, Apr Owned William N. Gatfield, et al, Sandwich, ONT; C126198; 2309 gross tons.
- 1917, May 1 Began leaking in gale on Lake Erie; beached, caught fire.
- 1917, Aug Coal removed by Canadian Dredging Co., Midland.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- John O. Greenwood
- International Ship Masters Association
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 18:39:09
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio