- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1893, Nov 12 Struck by schooner ELIZABETH A. NICHOLSON; sank in 3 minutes in 20' water at Limekilns near Amherstburg, ONT.
- 1893, Nov 21 Raised; removed from channel; taken to Detroit; to Cleveland for permanant repairs.
- 1900 Owned Gilchrist Transportation Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1901 Stranded Milwaukee.
- 1902, Oct 13 Foundered Lake Erie.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 18:38:54
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio