- Propulsion Type
- 22' 2"
- 7' 3"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1855 Built at Detroit, Michigan by J.L. Wolverton for Robert Lee
- et.al. to engage in towing
- Enrolled May 30
- 1856-1858 Owned by Lake Navigation Company of Buffalo
- 1858 April 12 Sold to M.B. Kean of Newport, Michigan
- 1858 August Sold to Richard Dana
- 1860 September 12 Struck broadside by propeller JAMES E. EAGLE on
- Detroit River - both heavily damaged
- 1863 Report condemned & abandoned - no details
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 18:38:15
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio