- Sail Number Masts
History and Notes
- 1869 Built at Brass' Point, Ontario by John Tuttle for Patrick Webb &
- Joseph Brady of Kingston, Ontario
- 1872 June 7 Owner Isaac Noble of Kingston
- 1873 May 19 Owner Anthony McCarney
- 1873 August 19 Owned by George A. Harris, Ottawa, Ontario
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio