- 175' 2"
- 29' 1'
- 10' 6"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 315 64/95
History and Notes
- 1857, May Launched.
- 1857, Jun 6 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1857, Dec Engine broke down; repaired Detroit.
- 1858, Jul 8 Sold at auction to Asa E. Hart; stationed largely at Straits of Mackinaw.
- 1864 Readmeasured 126 X 25.8 X 9', 232 gross / 129 net tons.
- 1865, Sep 14 Owned George W. Rounds, Columbian Coast Wrecking Co., New York; 232.44 gross / 197.12 net tons.
- 1867, Sep Repaired Milwaukee, WI.
- 1868, Apr 13 Owned Amos Briening and Samuel Ellsworth, Milwaukee; US114612.
- 1869 Repaired.
- 1878 Ashore Gull Island in Lake Michigan in fog.
- 1879, Apr 26 Owned W.H. Wolf and Thomas Davidson, Milwaukee.
- 1880 Rebuilt Milwaukee; housed in.
- 1884 Stationed Cheboygan.
- 1887, Mar 3 Owned Stephen B. Grummoned, Detroit; 129.05 net tons; reconditioned.
- 1888 Rebuilt.
- 1891, Nov 12 Burned cheboygan, MI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- National Archives
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Inland Lloyds’ Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Me
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 18:33:32
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio