- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Boilers
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1889, Apr 24 Launched.
- 1889, Sep 16 Burned, Green Bay, WI.
- 1891, May 14 Rebuilt as propeller, Milwaukee, WI; 96.8 x 18.3 x 5.5', 85.5 gross/ 53.19 net tons; 16 1/2 x 18", 150hp, 125rpm HPNC engine, John Duncan Iron Works, Green Bay; owned W.A. Freeman, Fort Howard.
- 1894, Jul 31 Rebuilt, George B. Burger, Manitowoc, WI; 143.55 gross/ 126.16 net tons; owned E.T. LeClair & J.F. Locke, Minneapolis, MN.
- 1895, Mar Oyster & fish trade for Baltimore Packing Co.
- 1899, Apr 24 Owned A. Booth Packing Co., Chicago, IL.
- 1899 Ran Sault Ste. Marie & Grand Marais, MN, but laid at dock often for lack of business.
- 1900, Jan 22 Owned A. Booth & Co., Chicago.
- 1900 Ran Lake Superior; passenger, fish & other small freight business.
- 1902, Jul 2 Owned John O. Neesen et al, Manistee, MI.
- 1903 Ran Sylvan Beach, NY to Grand Haven, MI for Chicago & Milwaukee Line.
- 1903, Jun 23 Owned Robert H. Lanyon, Chicago.
- 1903, Sep 12 Owned Stoney Lake Steamship Co., Chicago.
- 1907, Apr 30 Owned John L. Huey, Chicago.
- 1907, Jul 13 Owned Henry Baby & W.H. Morton, Chicago.
- 1908, Feb 18 Owned Austin Harrington, Holland, MI.
- 1908, Jun 1 Owned Joseph E. Devine, Douglas, MI.
- 1908, Sep 22 Owned William Turnbull & Joseph Devine, Douglas.
- 1909, Sep 20 Owned Andrew H. Crawford.
- 1911, Jun 2 Owned J.M. & D.D. Clow, Marinette, WI.
- 1917, Jan 15 Caught in ice near Two Harbors, MN, Lake Superior.
- 1917, Jun 22 Rebuilt, Duluth, MN; 168.12 gross/ 100.56 net tons; owned Scandia Fish Co., Duluth.
- 1918, Jul 10 Rebuilt, Duluth; 96.8 x 18.3 x 6', 149.86 gross/ 92 net tons.
- 1919 Operated as passenger vessel.
- 1919, Jul 6 Burned Grand Marais, MN, Lake Superior.
- 1919, Sep 23 Documents surrendered, Duluth.
- Wilderness Port Shipwrecks, Ltd.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Red Book
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- John O. Greenwood
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- International Ship Masters Association
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 18:31:34