- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 703,000 feet lumber
History and Notes
- 1882, May 5 Enrolled Cleveland, OH; named for Demoline Leuty, built for trade.
- 1883 Inspected; 28 X 36" HPNC engine.
- 1888, Feb 9 Owned G.K. Jackson, et al, Bay City, MI; towed barges CELTIC R. BOTTSFORD, G.K. JACKSON.
- 1889-90 Winter, new upper works.
- 1896, Apr 8 Owned Wedworth C. Penoyer, Bay City.
- 1896, Jul 22 Owned Wedworth C. and William V. Penoyer, Shelldrake, MI.
- 1898, Sep 8 Owned John C. Pringle, St. Clair, MI.
- 1902, Mar 4 Owned John C. and Robert C. Pringle, Willoughby, OH.
- 1905, Apr 12 Owned Saginaw Bay Transportation Co., Lake Co., OH.
- 1911, Oct 31 Wrecked Lake Superior.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- John O. Greenwood
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze S
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 18:30:21
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio