- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- For river work in lumber trade.
- 1902 Owner Price Lumber Company, Fremont, OH>
- 1905, Apr 1 Documents surrendered; sold Canadian.
- 1905 Owner F.E. Hall, L'Original, Ontario - district Sarnia
- Listed in Canadian M.V. as RALPH T. HOLCOMB, C116400
- 1911 Purchased by Edwardsburg Starch, Cardinal, Ontario
- 1921 Rebuilt
- Last owner listed as Holcomb Navigation Company, Motreal
- 1930 Abandoned near mill at Cardinal, Ontario, where remains were
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Beesons Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 18:25:06
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio