- Original Owner Location
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1868 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1871 Owned Captain McAdams, Fairport.
- 1876 Owned, Cleveland.
- 1879 Owned C.L. Russell, Cleveland.
- 1880, Oct 5 Ashore, Marble Head; assisted by tug N.B. GATES; raised then sank again.
- 1881, Nov 13 Capsized Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio