- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1905 Lengthened by it's builders; 337 gross tons, 148.5 x 28 x 9.7'.
- 1912 Ran Buffalo, NY to Canadian ports.
- 1914, Jun Chartered from Penninsular Ship Building Companym to Wallaceburg Steam Ship Co., ran Wallanceburg to Detroit, MI.
- 1916 Rebuilt Stanten Island, NY as Ocean going vessel; renamed HURON.
- 1916, Jun 6 Sold to French Government.
- 1924 Converted to Survey vessel; renamed ZELEE; 613 tons.
- 1940 Paid off from French Navy, Toulon, France.
- 1943 Acquired by German Navy; apparently scrapped.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 18:08:46