- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1875, Jul 26 Owned J. Prindiville, Chicago, IL.
- 1876 Owned Robert Law, Chicago.
- 1882, May 24 Rebuilt Miller Brothers dry dock, Chicago.
- 1882, Jun Collision with schooner R.B. HAYES on Lake Huron.
- 1882, Jul 7 Repairs completed.
- 1883, Aug Ashore between old Mackinaw & Cheboygan in fog.
- 1892, Apr 12 Owned J.J. Warde, Warde Transportation Co., Chicago.
- 1893, Jul 21 Sunk in collision with DAVID VANCE in Pelee Passage; DAVID VANCE sank in 40' water directly in the passage.
- 1893, Sep 15 Raised; towed to Amherstburg, than Detroit, MI for repairs.
- 1895, Jun 12 Collision with steamer SALINA in Saginaw River.
- 1899, May 1 Owned C.A. Hurd, et al, Buffalo, NY.
- 1903 Owned Hines Lumber Co., Chicago.
- 1908, Oct 19 Ashore Keweenaw Peninsula, Lake Superior.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Frederick Stonehouse
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Annual Reports, U.S. LifeSaving Service
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 17:59:47