- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 400,000 feet lumber
History and Notes
- 1892, Apr 19 Owned F. W. Bradley, et al, Bay City, MI.
- 1898 Lost 100,000 feet of deck load in storm off Racine, WI.
- 1900, Apr 20 Owned John W. Ritchie, et al, Bay City.
- 1904 Owned Charles A. Eddy, et al, Bay City.
- 1907 Owned Mershon, Eddy, Parker Co., Saginaw, MI.
- 1912 Owned Carrolton Steamship Co., Carrolton, MI.
- 1921 Rebuilt by Sidney McLouth yard, Marine City, MI; lengthened, bustled, newhouses fore & aft; 156.6' x 33.8' x 10.6, 467.57 gross ton, 1 deck, 2 masts.
- 1927 Locked in ice 30-35 miles from Bay City for 67 days, 20 miles from shore.
- 1931, Jun 13 Burned near AuSable, MI, Lake Huron.
- 1931, Jun 17 Enrollment surrendered, Port Huron, MI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 17:58:35