- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890, May 17 Launched Wyandotte, MI; the largest composite vessel built on the lakes; first freighater to have electric lights.
- 1890, Jun On maiden voyage, carried the largest cargo of iron ore to pass through the Sault canal.
- 1896-1916 Towed barge GEO. E. HARTWELL, for rest of years of service.
- 1916, May 8 Lost on Lake Superior.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- "Stormy Seas, Olezewski"
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 17:32:36