- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1860 Owned J.S. Sprague, Milan, OH
- 1861, Mar Attached by Sheriff at Oswego, NY; on claim by Toledo Bank; tried to run to Canada but was caught by sheriff in Mid-Lake and towed back to Oswego.
- 1864, Mar Owned John Stevens, Milan.
- 1864, May 10 Left Toledo for Boston, MA with load of Black Walnut Lumber.
- 1864, Jun 11 Arrivied at Boston.
- 1865 Same owner.
- 1866 Not listed.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio