- Original Owner
- Cleveland Steamship Company
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1899 Owned Mitchell & Company, Fairport, Ohio
- 1926 Converted to a craneship at Toledo Shipbuilding Company, two 30'
- cranes, self unloading conveyor
- 1930 Owned Interlake Steam Ship Company, Cleveland, Ohio
- 1858 Scrapped at Lackawanna
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 17:50:56
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio