- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- Final Location
- Near Cobourg, ONT.
- Lake Ontario.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Final Notes
- Bound Montreal, QUE for Toronto, ONT towing barge AUGUSTUS, she foundered in gale off Point Peter; crew rescued by S.S. GLENELLA.
- Whistle at Marine Museum of Upper Canada Exhibition Park, Toronto.
History and Notes
- 1888, Jul 27 Registered Windsor, ONT; designed by A.M. Kirby.
- 1888 Excursions, Detroit, MI to Cleveland, OH.
- 1889 Ran Toronto to Port Dalhousie, ONT.
- 1893 Owned Niagara, St. Catharine & Toronto Navigation Co.
- 1911 Laid up, Muir's Pond, Port Dalhousie.
- 1911, Jul Owned M.J. Hogan, Port Colborne, ONT.
- 1920, Jul Owned John E. Russell, Toronto; rebuilt, Keating Channel, Toronto as tug, 118.4 x 25.9 x 9', 200 gross/ 77 net tons; renamed JOSEPH L. RUSSELL; 9' x 14'2" @ 142# steam firebox boiler, Bertram Engine works, Toronto.
- 1929 Refitted; owned Sin Mac Lines Ltd., Montreal; home port Toronto.
- 1929, Nov 15 Foundered.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Canadian Registers
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 17:49:16