- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890 Enrolled Detroit, service on the Detroit to Sandusky route, with stops at Kelley's Island - Middle Boss Island - Put-In-Bay.
- 1911 Berthed in Sandusky to run with new steamer PUT-IN-BAY, on rescuse route.
- 1919 Laid up at the end of season, decline in freight business.
- 1922 Owned Kingsville Naviagation Co.; ran on Kingsville - Detroit route, after Labor Day carried new Ford cars to Cleveland and fruit from Erie Islands on return trip.
- 1924 Chartered to Cleveland and Buffalo Transit Co., to run Toledo to Put-In-Bay.
- 1926, Aug 2 Renamed SILVER SPRAY; ran Erie, PA to Port Dover, ONT.
- 1927, May 16 Renamed DOVER.
- 1929 Caught fire and burned at Lay up dock in Ecorse, MI; was repaired, but never sailed again.
- 1932, Jul Documents surrendered, total loss.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Telescope, Great Lakes Maritime Institute
- Steamboat Bill, Steamship Historical Society of America
- OJ. Dustin
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Great Lakes Register
- G.P. Bugbee
- F.E. Hamilton
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-M
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 17:29:29