- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Duplicate of LAKE ONTARIO & LAKE MICHIGAN.
- 1873, May 23 Launched St. Catharines.
- 1873 Ran Montreal, QUE to Chicago, IL; 387 gross tons.
- 1875 Ran Montreal to Toronto, ONT & St. Catharines.
- 1876, Sep 26 Stranded Frazier's Shoal, below Edwardsburg, ONT.
- 1876, Oct Released.
- 1880, Mar Lengthened.
- 1880, Sep 20 Grounded Club Island near Owen Sound, ONT; bound Collingwood, ONT to Chicago.
- 1881, Nov 24 Sunk Lake Michigan; owned charles Cameron & Thomas Long, Collingwood.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 17:47:18
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio